20.10.08

Tess's Birthday

Tess (name means to reap/harvest) and so far we are still sowing into her life, but there is already some harvesting! She is a lovely soul, with an abundance of compassion and a heart so big that you can never get to the bottom of it! She is very creative and passionate, and filled with wonderful ideas that simply amaze us as she grows older. She so much wants to please that sometimes its hard to tell the truth, as she wants to remain seen as pure!
She has been the most affectionate child, still saying more than 10 times a day "I love you mommy" and always melting with joy if we hug or kiss her.
We love you Tess.

Tess's birthday started by an early wakeup, she had only 2 presents, as we are still getting her one more thing. Kai made her earings and she also got a cute cover for her bed.
Amitai gave her a kiss!
Later, when she thought it was just going to be an ordinary day, she found herself blindfolded and her friends were secretly smuggled into the Landy and we took her into the desert for a picnic.
Here she is blindfolded:

It is removed and she sees who is behind her.
So shy! But having fun.
Our beautiful 10 year old!
Na'ama, Tess's cheeky friend.
Na'ama teasing our Na'ama
Na'ama picking up a huge desert bug.
Tess and Na'ama walking together.

Me, standing against the backdrop of yet another beautiful desert sky... (click for full effect)

3 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

Tessie - you are BEAUTIFUL! Kelly, she looks JUST like you, especially in the photo of sweet Amitai kissing her. She's just gorgeous! What a lovely birthday. I'm glad that you got to enjoy it like that!

Sally said...

I so enjoyed reading your blog. Seeing the pics for both Hila and Tessies birthdays - Wonderful!
Your card design and tribute to Tess is so beautiful Kel.
Hila I love your jewelry box. I was crazy about them when I was little too and still am!
Happy Birthday to the Glik Trio!
Naamah your day is almost here!

Love Granny

Unknown said...

Tess looks just like someone I know down in Tennessee. And just as beautiful.

~Jacob Lansford