26.10.08

The Lord speaks

It's my experience with my walk in faith, that He does really speak to me personally through His word and that He does answer! He is faithful.
My scripture on the Rosh haShana card I created this year was from Isaiah 40, they who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not be weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
At the woman's conference I shared in our small prayer group that I am weary and do not get enough time with Him and am weak for lack of it!
We prayed for this to change for me.
Then we all got a Scripture, a little scroll in a basket and I got mine near the end and it was exactly those verses.
I believe the KEY in those verses are calling me (and you!) to WAIT on Him.
Spend time with Him, wait for His precense, slow down.... Hear His voice, draw close to Him.
WAIT.
Please pray for me to learn to WAIT on the Lord.
Yes even in my busy busy life of late.
Lord, I want to come to your feet.

4 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

me too! :-)

Sally said...

The Lord has laid upon my heart exactly the same. I know just how hard it is for me. I have to get up early in the morning if I want to be sure the day does not 'run away' with me. I can imagine that for you Kel it is 100 times harder as you day is so full.

I am praying for you my love to WAIT upon the Lord. The Lord Bless you.

Love mum

Sally said...

The Lord has laid upon my heart exactly the same. I know just how hard it is for me. I have to get up early in the morning if I want to be sure the day does not 'run away' with me. I can imagine that for you Kel it is 100 times harder as you day is so full.

I am praying for you my love to WAIT upon the Lord. The Lord Bless you.

Love mum

Jake said...

What a blessing it is to have a God that fulfills his promises like that. Thank you for sharing, I will be praying for you.