Kai is soon turning 12! She will be celebrating her Bat Mitzva soon. (more on that later) 9 days to go...
The song that she loves from "Fiddler on the roof", the same song I sang in school. "Sunrise , sunset....." carry words that are so true:
Is this the little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don't remember growing older,
When did they?
When did she get to be a beauty?
When did he get to be so tall?
Wasn't it yesterday when they were small?
Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as we gaze
Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears
God has blessed us with an amazing daughter and we are blessed with more to follow.
I will be focusing on Kai's up and coming birthday, I am going to dedicate some postings to her.
Here are 2 pics of Kai, one soon after she was born.
And right from the start she is a responsible, caring "mothering" child.
Here she is 7, going on 8 - holding Hila.
1 comment:
Those words are beautiful. Where has time gone? It seems as if it was the other day that Kirsty and I saw Kai for the first time. And now.... she has grown into a beautiful young woman. She is beautiful inside and out. Praise the Lord for such a child as Kai. Love a very proud Granny
Post a Comment