Amitai is mainly very gentle with her, though he did bite her finger very hard in the car the other day. Poor thing, she was so upset.


Amitai is very jealous about the Ergo. Its HIS. So I still carry him sometimes to keep him happy and sometimes its easier as it also keeps him out of mischief when we go shopping or to the library. I was even dreaming about having 2 Ergo's! If we want to go for long walks as a family... Since they can take kids up to the age of 4. But they are quite expensive.
Cheeky boy, who is still scratching his mosquito bite that he got almost 2 months ago!It is slowly healing......
1 comment:
THe food sounds amazing! We had this ndian icecream eth other day. Wow! I could do with more of that! Naamah is so cute! I love the grin. Loev Craig and Kerry
Post a Comment