18.11.07

No title really

HI, thought I better post something, though there is no way that I can keep up with Taryn's posting. Not that we aren't doing interesting things... just there isn't much time lately!

Here is Naamah, she is very sweet, much more settled. Thought I would need a dummy and gripe water, but actually she is fine. Totally. She looks so much like Tess but they have different noses and mouths. Also shape of face, but there is something about her eyes that is Tess.


Yesterday there was a "walk in Ben Gurions steps" and you could walk from Kibbutz Sde Boker to the Midrasha (we didnt) and end up with a lot of wares being sold, bouncy castles and music, candyfloss etc etc.
I just wanted to run away from the noise and took Naamah and Tess to Karen's house. Yaron remained with Hila and Amitai. (Kai was with friends) and Hila who was jumping on a bouncy castle didn't notice that Abba had gone 5 meters to the side, to a slide and wandered off to find him. She got very lost and was crying when some girls found her and took her to the stage.
Yaron called to tell me that she was lost, so I left Naamah half way through her feed to rush back to help Yaron find Hila. She was sobbing in his arms as I arrived, safe but shaken.

Poor thing. Poor Yaron who hadn't really gone away, she just thought he had. All was soon forgotten and we ate cake and had tea with Karen and visiting guests David and Marlene Ball and their sweet Norwegian friend.
The other day we had Arthur (the man who caught the leopard) visit us on his horse. He keeps it some kilometers away on a farm. He tied it next to Yaron's car and till today the parking smells like a stable (after one wee wee!)
I don't mind that smell.

Here is a pic of the horse.



















Here is how we have to eat some of our meals now, as its too cold to eat outside and the "sukkah" too far to walk back and forth in the cold.
We are still having lovely days, but the nights are chilly.
If we have lots of guests we can sit in the Sukkah, but then you make the effort to make it comfy, turn on the electric heater and close the sides.
I love Amitai in this pic, you cant see too well... but he has a really cheeky face.
He loves to "play" in Abba's car and Abba paid the price yesterday, as Amitai returned from the car saying "OH NO, OH NO" and that was because he had broken off the mirror and spilled a packet of Turkish coffee all over the seat!

2 comments:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

Thanks for your latest post - glad to catch up :) Naamah is just gorgeous. I can't make out who she looks like. She is so petite and sweet :)

I agree with you about Sam's haircut making him look more like Amitai. It's uncanny -- it's not completely look-a-like, but there is just something that reminds me of your boy. Gotto be the cute-factor!

Poor little Hila - how frightening (or as Katie would say "she was frighten-nind, mommy!). Glad you found her ok! That could've had a whole different ending - thank you Lord for keeping her safe.

Did I tell you that I may be changing our blog host to wordpress? there is just so much more you can do over there -- still sussing it out :)

Love you lots you gorgeous woman you!
Love meeeeeeeeeeeee

Sally said...

Helloo Kels,
Amitai looks just such a mischievous monkey. Can just imagine the mess all over the car seat. Just as well it is the Peugot and not a nice smart car!

Naamah does have a look of Tess - as you say her eyes.

So good to have like minded friends close by to spend time with.

Love you lots
MUM