1.11.07

New Dynamics

After such a miraculous and almost now, unimaginable birth we are trying to cope with new dynamics.

I won't write about the birth except to say that it was outside, under the desert sky, almost full moon and with one of my closest friends, Karen.

Unplanned and totally beautiful, the Lord gave me the desires of my heart, as a natural birth was what I wanted. Did I say THAT natural?

Naamah is lovely, and she seems to be aware already, responding sometimes when we talk sweetly to her. Who says babies can't smile at 3 days? I know that they can.

She is pretty content (so far) just eating and sleeping and the girls have been so sweet with her. Amitai too, he gets incredibly excited when he sees her and wants to stroke her and give her wet kisses. He did have some whiny days, but we keep him busy and then he's peaceful.

Yaron went back to work this week and we are praying for him to have work closer to home. It seems the money will come through this week for our stolen car (praise God!) and we can start looking for a jeep! Yaron hopes to use it for work. Pray that we find the right jeep! We are thinking of a landy and there are few out there. You apparently love/hate them. They can give you both trouble and joy! As soon as we get a jeep, we will plan a trip North. Saba can't come to see us (health issues) and he would love to see his little granddaughter.

God is so good and I want to include something that came out of our homeschooling. We used a letter Mom wrote to us as part of our lesson. It prompted us to find a Psalm that praises God.

Tess chose Psalm 136 - where it says what He did and then "His faithful love endures forever" and it keeps repeating that very sentence. I thought it was long. I found it hard to listen too, as Tess lisps when she reads. However she soon read it clearer and clearer and then I felt my spirit rise at the words each time they were repeated "His faithful love endures forever! " and now we are all writing our own 136!

He saved me
His faithful love endures forever
He brought Yaron to faith
His faithful love endures forever

etc etc
and each time, its like a crescendo building up.
HIS faithfulness ENDURES FOREVER

And now we are even doing it in future FAITH

He will bring Abba home to a job close to us in the Negev
HIS faithful love ENDURES FOREVER
He will find us another home next year
HIS faithful love ENDURES FOREVER

:)

1 comment:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

What a sweetheart :) She LOOKS so peaceful and happy too. Praying for positive answers to your heartfelt prayers. And a home big enough to house the Hayes family too :) That is MY prayer along with the prayer that we may one day soon be able to visit you in Israel.
Love you.
me