25.11.07

Helping Hands

When people say to me (often)
How do you manage with a new baby and 4 others?
... well here is why.
I have wonderful helpers.
Here are some examples:

While Hila finishes her supper .... Tess will run the bath.

Amitai and Hila usually bath together,

here Tess folds the clothes that are still clean.
When Amitai gets out, Kai usually manages his heavy, strong body and puts a clean nappy on him (sometimes its a war to get him to lie still)
I bath Naamah, as she is still little and this is usually done every 2nd or 3rd day

in the morning as its really cold now at night.

I have helping hands to hold her while she is niggly so that I can get everything else done.

Hila helps Kai to hang the laundry,
Tess usually takes it down when its dry.and this is not all!
They wash and dry (they all have the same time so they know their duty and do it
usually automatically)
they tidy the house when asked, and if I need to go and leave them
I usually come home to a tidy house and even the little ones
fed and bathed and ready for bed!
Kai can cook basically too...

so after all this you can see I am a very proud Mom
and thats why its not so hard with 5 chickens!

1 comment:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

So this is how you do it?! Seriously great training your kids are getting. More than we ever got, hey?! The pic of Kai and Amitai upside-down: they look like two peas in a pod! Definitely related :)