25.11.07

More snippets from home

Tess goes to art every Monday.
She is learning all kinds of methods.
Here is a lovely oil that she did of a tree and swings.
She has other good works that she has done at home, I will photo them soon and
post them for everyone to see.
Sometimes I can sneak out of bed in the morning and have a shower.
I leave Naamah and Abba snoring happily.
Usually Naamah likes to wake at 7.00 and I have to get out of bed till she's happy.
But this was a rare occasion.

Sitting outside our front gate while Hila and Amitia like to ride motorbikes and tricycles up and down the sidewalks. Naamah happily sleeps in my arms.
The motorbike is a great success, maybe Granny can bring another? They fight over who gets to use it. Though Hila is a bit too big now for it. It is also the envy of passing kids who sometimes help themselves to it, if it is left outside. Amitai can go quite fast now, his legs just reaching the ground.
It was just the other day (or so it seems) that Kai, Tess and Sandra all sat on the Wendy House porch in Hahotrim and "breastfed" their dolls because I was breastfeeding Hila! Now it is Hila who is copying Mommy! So sweet!

1 comment:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

I love the painting Tessie - it's great! Well done :)

Love the pic of Naamah and Abba - snoreeeeeeeeeeeee.

Breastfeeding Hila looks a lot like breastfeeding Katie :)

those black bikes are just the best - you're gonna need another one with Naamah coming up and Hila will still get LOTS of fun out of it for some time yet.

Love you all!