23.2.14

A special shabbat - Baptism

Our family set out at 6am to a special spot where Kai had chosen to be baptized. It is called Gev Zarchan.
 
A lone wolf greeted us good morning while we were on the way - this time we were all safe in the Landy.  (last time I saw one was when I was out alone running with Sally our dog.  I had to defend Sally the wolf wanted to eat her!
 
 
 This route is extremely beautiful, we went deep into the Zin valley - further than I have ever been before.
 Flintstones glinting in the early morning sun
 Love this panorama of the tree and the mountains
 Abba gets in first - it was cold in the early morning but not too bad.
 I only got my legs wet. :-)
 It was lovely and so sweet to be with our family in this special place.
Its a gift to raise a child and a reward to be in such a moment.

 We spent a lot of time hanging out and exploring

 We had a nice breakfast in the sunshine
 I am always satisfied and happy to see the desert spring flowers, we saw many and a lot of Rotem.
Rotem has a lovely perfume that is very strong in the night.

 This is the pool, quiet and serene again after our dip. 


 A beautiful, serene Kai

 Can you see Yaron up there?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are delighted that Kai has come to the point of wanting to be baptised. That's a really great joy. :) We're delighted with you!

Kerry

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

Been meaning to comment for ages. This is beautiful. I love the joy here. Hugs to you all!