How did we get these stairs built so suddenly in our house?
Certainly we know that our Abba loves us. We were so encouraged when out of the blue, people we met a couple of years ago, arrived and said "how can we help?"
This was an answer to prayer and also a marker on the road of life to say "Here I am, I haven't left you, you are on the right track"
Within moments these 2 carpenter men who are also a pastor and real estate agent - were examining our plans
spent the week with us
their wives encouraged me and the rest of us
the 3 men kept each other company in spirit and in word and in carpentry!
Our Bedoiun tiler and sons were amazed by the heart of God in action
Adam and Steve. Precious men of God.
Cheryl and Candy, 2 special woman who brought light into our home
We brought them carrot cake and some enjoyed it on the steps of our new house
Yaron took them out for a look at the desert and Candy caught this amazing picture of Yaron. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment