7.3.10

Yaron's work

Lately the guesthouse has fed and paid the rent, often the other side is empty... Yaron did have 2 works though and here are one of them. He built this lovely playhouse for a man in Moshav Kmahin, near Kadesh Barnea. The man wanted to surprise his wife while she was away overseas.
Yaron got on well with the guy and each time he came home with boxes of delicious cherry tomatos, rocket, chives and corainder - enough to go around to our friends as well!
The desert does grow lovely veggies!

I finally got to design a business card for him - which I hope to print soon....
I suppose being a busy mom is my only excuse.



1 comment:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

LOVE the card and the work! I've been seeing more companies and work like his now in CT - but Yaron's work always looks top notch!