Hila and Tali dressing up as ballet dancers, Tali helping Hila with her leg movements!
Amitai, just a few days off 4 years - had his bike helping wheels taken off and WOOOOOOSH off he went, NO PROBLEM Abba. We all had to come out of the house and see! He was SO chuffed with himself and of course so were we!
2 Men, different men, same men. One body, One Kehila - one life in Messiah.What diversity and what unity!

Mary Travis then Karen Mayaan and now me.... sour dough bread....
MMMNNNNN - so easy, so healthy - no kneeding.
Delicious toasted with Marmite or good apricot jam!
It kept us going all winter!
And a new member to our family! BELO (handsome in Italian) and BELLOW more true to his nature as he Bellows and we say" OH Belo STOP bellowing!"
He loves it when Tess knits...
and he loves it...

2 comments:
great photos - really special. I must try that sourdough bread sometime - been wanting to for ages but keep forgetting - I've been pretty useless in the kitchen lately :(
Love the kitty - I first saw this post via email, without pics and I wondered if Belo was a new member of your kehila! hahahah! So, I had a good chuckle when I saw he was the cat. Lovely cuddly thing :) And I am sooo glad to see the cushions being used :) I wondered about that the other day! Enjoy them! Love and hugs - miss you sis :)
and I also wanted to say WELL DONE Amitai - such a great feat at such an early age! :) Fantastic :)!!!!
Post a Comment