16.3.08

Life at home mixed with Spring.

Ok, last time I mentioned that the leaves on the bouganvillia just sprouted overnight, well here is the cover already over our little sitting area outside the kitchen.This wonderful bush is just bursting with sunshine!
And this, (wish I knew the name and will find out) has the most beautiful smell.
Cecilia Eden (who visited us with Chris this Shabbat) said the smell was something
between gardenia and citrus.

and more, these flowers are so precious!
Now THANK YOU Mom and Dad for blessing us with another Ergo.
(It was posted from Hawaii to USA, brought over from there to Haifa, then to Zichron, passed to Saba in the kibbutz, then from him to Dalya in Tel Aviv and Yaron who was working in Tel Aviv picked it up! Talk about pass the parcel!)
I never dreamed I would own another and this updated one is really MUCH MUCH better.
PLUS with the shekel being so strong it was 150 shekels cheaper than when I bought the original one 4 years ago!
Its great, Yaron and I already walked together on Shabbat with Amitai and Naamah in the Ergo's.

Kai can also wear Amitai when he is too troublesome!

Just the kitchen is a bit too narrow and he can grab what he likes off the shelves!


Tess goes to a craft lesson once a week and not only is it great for her creative juices (which flow!) She also made a new friend whose Dad is Japanese, married to an Israeli.
Interesting combination.

The puppet was made recently and the group are supposed to put on a show with their puppets in the near future.

Tess decided that she could also make a doll for Hila from sticks. And the clown was a huge attraction for Amitai who wanted to pull it apart!

And then theres.... Amitai.... evidence of just ONE of his antics! We managed to clean it off, whew... does John know what he's in for with our little scribbler when he comes home to his house?? Hmmmmmmmmmm !
Tess came back from her science activity in Yerocham with a TADDY (as she calls him).
This sweet child who usually is afraid of anything that crawls or flies (since 6mnths of age)
has taken a fascination to this thing and hopefully he will grow into a frog if Amitai doesnt end Taddy's life first!

1 comment:

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

oooo - I love all these pics and your beautiful flowers and leaves - I'm sad that we're moving into autumn and then winter - feels like summer went by all too quickly without it ever really feeling like summer.

The Ergo is lovely! I'm also wanting another because I know my Sam is going to not want to give his one up. He LOVES that thing! (and so do I!)

Love Tess's puppet and crafty things. Everyone looks so healthy and happy. I miss you all lots!