Time is flying and not much time left to write, however let me share with you that there was a conference here in the Negev - a woman's conference.
It took place last week, October the 9th.
A group of lovely woman from Liepzig in Germany have a heart for the woman of the Negev.
They came to bless us, share etc.
I went with Karen, Mary, Adiam (Eritrea) and Margaret (Tanzania) and we all caught a bus into Beersheva.
We were kindly picked up by Avner Boskey and taken to a lovely home at Moshav Omer.
There were many woman there and 3 speakers. Two spoke in German and the 3rd was British.
There was a lot of talk about spiritual birth and pregnancy. So much so that I thought I was in labour. Regular contractions, which by late afternoon were even painful!
I wondered what to do, Yaron was far in Haifa working and Kai had been babysitting all the other children at home since 8am.
I decided to go home first and the moment we left for the bus - the labour stopped!
:)
Interesting.
Anyway it was so good to be blessed, to be prayed for and to hear so many amazing testimonies.
It is wonderful how Israel is being blessed by a country that once hurt its people so much. These strong, believing German ladies come from a town that once had a large Jewish population before WW2.
This was the first time I had ever left the kids for so long and was so grateful to Kai and her ability to cope. In fact Amitai didn't seem to mind that I was gone for so long!
I am blessed with such wonderful children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thank you for your blog - am still to read all of it will comment later on - hope this came through - love you - mum
Have read all and caught up with your news. Lovely pics of all the kids. Amitai looks so mischevious. Yaeli is so blonde and cute. Mish Mish looks huge. Every time I see pics of you all I wish we were with you.
Can't believe you are about to give birth - everything is sureal. We are praying for you - that the birth will be fine and that Yaron is around when you go into labour.
It seems only the other day you gave birth to Amitai.
Now I will look up Kai blog. Not sure I have the blog name. Cant seem to get yours and Kai's onto the list - only hayes is on for some reason i do not know how to get yours on. oh dear - I really find this modern technoagy not my 'cup of tea' at all. Give me snail mail, horse and cart, - perhaps not..... love you - mum
Happy BIRTHDAY Hila-Lee!!!
We hope that you have a WONDERFUL 4th birthday! Look out at our blog in an hour or so to see the birthday picture that Kiera drew for you...
Love Taryn and the rest of the family!
Post a Comment