I never thought I would join this blog thing.... everyone knows I dont even like the word!
BUT.....................This blog is going to be only for my family and friends who have been standing by us for years.
The reason is that since we moved to the Negev, I haven't been sharing the little things like I would like too.
Seeing Kai and Taryn's blogs in action, I want to try and make this like a journal so that you can get glimpses of our daily life.
Plus its nice to go back on it for myself and the family.
If you want to share it with someone, PLEASE ask me first - as it is personal and private.....
It's not going to be a blog just with kiddies pics - it will also talk about what is happening in the body here .
:)
Kel
19.9.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment