24.9.07

Family snippets

Kai had her 2nd flute lesson and has already come along so well. She is able to get a nice sound out of it and also is able to play simple songs. (I admit I am a very proud Mom, you can see a proud Abba too, listening from the window!)
Here she is practising:



Amitai has discovered that if he pulls one of our small chairs to any place he wishes, he can be much taller and get to where he couldn't before.

This means a lot of "OH NO! AMITAI!!!! as he gets to forbidden places.

He likes to bring it to the kitchen and see what's going on counter level! I thought this was cute. Abba and son.


This picture was taken through the window as Tess and Hila copy and paint my small olive tree. Tess really loves art and she is good at it too.


Hila is coming along nicely as well.

No comments: