Is it my pregnancy that I am so UGH about the blog??? :)
I've had lots that I wanted to write, poetry etc. But sad and depressing stuff. Mainly stemming from our situation now in Israel. The sufferings on both sides. A mix of the drone of fighter jets going over our home every day, many times a day... Soldiers killed. Thoughts that one day (soon) I will be a MOM, anxious and waiting to hear that my son is out of Gaza and ok. Dear Lord!
I will move on to itsy bitsy news. I think being pregnant always makes me dwell too deeply on the darker side of things. If not for Jesus...
So, apart from monkeying around, the 2 youngest are quite a team and get on so well lately.
Na'amah is a match for her brother, she tackles him, and fights back just as hard!
The kids thought it was fun. Cooked chickpeas with olive oil and ina spice kept them happy along the way! The great healthy snack alternative!
She is a whiz in the kitchen. I could marry her off already! She is so capable.
Ta, da, ta da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Danien, the sweetest teenager I know came to spend
some of Chanukah with us. She was a blessing for us and the family. I posted about her not so long ago, as she came with her family before and loved it so much, she couldnt wait to come again.
We went walking in the desert, our "backyard" - it was a Shabbat.
The planes started flying over and being a Shabbat (usually planes dont fly) we knew it meant trouble.
It was the day the Gaza incursion started...
Thank God, this time, our children don't have to suffer endless sirens and running for shelter.
We had enough of that in the 2nd Lebanese war.
Though we think twice about going into Beersheva and do our shopping elsewhere...
And we have no Abba at home, he's away all week North as all work cancelled in the South!
Not one jeep tour or tourist in sight!
Of course our hearts are with the many who are suffering and we pray it will end soon, for both sides.
But we are glad Israel is being tough, amidst the criticism.
We also had Tom and Eloise stay with us some time ago. 
Tess got to hold Gracie, their newest! She's a doll!
And Amitai got into serious boystuff with Ben Liam! Though toy sharing wasnt easy! They had fun together too.

And last, but not least we had a visit, (brief!) from the famous "Faith like Potato's man, Angus Bucham and his lovely wife, Jill.
And there are probably more pics, but I cant find them, Kai is posting (bless her!) and I will try to get here more often. But I can't promise, it is hard when its not on your heart.
some of Chanukah with us. She was a blessing for us and the family. I posted about her not so long ago, as she came with her family before and loved it so much, she couldnt wait to come again.
The planes started flying over and being a Shabbat (usually planes dont fly) we knew it meant trouble.
It was the day the Gaza incursion started...
We had enough of that in the 2nd Lebanese war.
Though we think twice about going into Beersheva and do our shopping elsewhere...
And we have no Abba at home, he's away all week North as all work cancelled in the South!
Not one jeep tour or tourist in sight!
Of course our hearts are with the many who are suffering and we pray it will end soon, for both sides.
But we are glad Israel is being tough, amidst the criticism.
They were blessed and so were we.
They met the body at a gathering we had on a Shabbat.
Here we stand with them and some of our friends and congregation.
Not that I dont want to share, but we are in a different season right now!
Lots of love to all of you who do take time to read!
Kisses and hugs from us.
2 comments:
I'm glad you hear that you and your family are okay. I another benefit to live down south in the time of war is to not be targeted by missiles. I hope bar'lach finds work.
love u sis!! I've enjoyed rereading yr posts and looking at the pics. I love the blog format because unlike emails, which get lost in and amongst all the other rubbish emails (i'm bad at sorting and deleting), I can always find yr pics and messages.
I hope u r feeling less yuck at this stage of yr pregnancy. Can't wait to meet yr little one(s) and see u again!!!
missssssssssssssss youuuu!
Post a Comment