Renting is not easy and to maintain the house is another headache! The outside has always been a thorn in my side, wanting to do so much but no time! Yaron is not really interested in gardening and though I think he ought to be... it hasnt happened!
SO, with the Krivine's coming home and the garden a mess of weeds, we were saved by a lively group of YWAM'ers who were out volunteering at Avishai's for a month.
They came for the day, did fantastic work and also fellowshipped with us!
The children also had fun helping pile the trailer with weeds!

The garden was a mess of weeds and stones.

Amidst joking and chatting it started to take shape

And soon it was clean, tidy and well organised! Red stones in place too!

We treated them to our normal but special lunch!
A sweet and interesting mix of youth from the nations!
That night we had a barBQ in the canyon - down below in the night, with songs and lots of good food! That very night the Krivine's landed in Israel and came back a few hours after we had gone to bed, to their home after being away for a year. They were impressed and satisfied! YAY.
THANK YOU YWAM'ers!
4 comments:
Naama has grown so much! I would love to meet her someday. :-)
Hey you, maybe you can - we will be North for a bit during Rosh HaShana, or how about visiting us!
We have room. No conferences this year??????
YAY! A post finally! I don't get rss-feeds from your site anymore cos it is protected, so I have to manually check (good grief, you say, how lazy is that?!) Yes, yes, - I know. I loved the pictures and am soo glad that you are putting lots of pics on for your record, cos they're my record of your life too! I love you sis and miss you lots. :)
Hugs, meeeeeeeeeeeee
(second time I'm leaving this!)
YAY! Finally a post! I don't have rss-feed for your site anymore, because you've privatised it, so now I have to remember to check manually (tsk, tsk, I know, lazy me). Anyway - I'm glad you've posted again with so many pics cos your record is my record of your life too! Loved the pics, esp Naamah, she has changed so much and looks so joyful in all the pics! Love you and MISS you sis!
Love meeeeee
Post a Comment