:)
However for my own record, I will catch up the posts as this will be like a memory album for us down the years I guess!
So I hope to catch up in the next days with the news.
We had some visitors during our last days in the old house (we've moved now)
One was a couple from Canada, whom are hoping to move to the Negev (Don and Maureen on left) and our very special friends from the North, Stu and Reut who have been trying to visit us the whole year finally made it! They came with their 3 kids.
We took Stu and Ru to Anitani farmsite and the kids had fun as usual in the back of the Landy!
Amitai and Noa got on better this time! Funny faces.
Showing them the cisterns
Its amazing how kids can have so much fun with sand and stones!Stu took this amazing pic at night with his dig camera, and we had to keep still, but
we didnt do so well! You get a few images if you move! I think I was the "stillest"
We were sitting on my fav bench, full moon and sharing 2 beers! With the canyon valley lit up below. Precious time of fellowship.
Mish Mish is like the sphinx there! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment