7.4.08

Mix Match of fun.

Mix of pictures from the first week!
Kai insisted on meeting her Granny and Grandpa at the airport!
They were so happy to see her come running to them!

Hila wearing her wings from Aunty Kerry and Uncle Craig.

Naamah LOVES the mat that Taryn sewed for her!
Great sewing and a very treasured gift Taryn!
Kai loves the apron from Carol and Doug.
She's already a whizz in the kitchen and making wonderful
meals, salads etc for everyone.
Granny and Naamah. Naamah has so many smiles for everyone!
Mother and daughter!
Still being told that we look alike!
Enjoying cups of tea and chatting!
The best part for me is to show them the place that I have fallen in love with!
The view of the canyon is aways a balm no matter how you are feeling!
We had one good walk down so far with both Mom and Dad.
Our little family.
My beloved.
Grandpa and his grand kiddies!
Mustn't forget Mish Mish who is finally in the picture!
Many meals cooked in this small but happy kitchen!
Sweet girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo jealous! I want to be there soo badly! It all looks wonderful. I'm so glad that Naamah is enjoying her mat. Makes me all proud! :) Wish I could see it all in person.

Love to you all - I'm missing you!
T