It's Spring here now - well almost summer and the flowers and greenery in the desert is always special. Except this year I got affected by the pollen and have an awful allergy! I hope its only because I'm pregnant and wont suffer this again next year...
Before we went North whilst Saba was passing away, the little ones and my friend Ruth and her daughter "Nir" went down to the last puddles in the canyon to paddle! It was a very hot day but we still had some fun.
We started to advertise the guesthouse more and I will post the address soon as I have it completed. This is our view - just a minute walk away and this is the main room of the guesthouse!
I still have to frame pics for the walls as soon as finances allow. Unfortunately I think we will have a "dry period" the next 2 months as things heat up and people travel less South....
Hila finished her "Teach your child to read in a 100 easy lessons" book and we gave her a certificate and had some cake and friends for tea! Well done Lally! You are coming along fantastically!
An excellent student, so willing to learn. She has also almost finished her math primer. :)
Na'amah along with her wild curls is growing cheekier and cuter every day. She has something of my granny - Patricia Macleod in her. It just peeks out now and then when she is being a tease!
Right now he is doing a pool deck for friends nearby on their farm. We hope to promote the idea of pools and decks in the area. They are small pools - ideal for the summer and not too much water. I will send pics as soon as its ready.
Remember to check out Kai's blog for pics and news!
3 comments:
Spring in Israel brings back such special memories when we were with you all at Alon Hagalil. To see the desert in Springtime -it has its own beauty!
Naamah's curls and mischievous expression does remind us of Oo-oo, but also mummee Kelly. Tess, Amitai also have mischievous smiles which could come from the Macleods!
Hila well done darling with your reading - isn't it wonderful being able to read. You must almost be finished with your maths primer - learning is fun!
You look so tall in the pics -
Yarons deck looks pretty good.
Is the Wendy House up now?
Hi. I stumbled across you blog. My family and I will soon be moving to Israel. I am originally from SA, my husband is Israelie, and we have been living in London for the past 6 years. It has been interesting looking at your blog. Thank you.
Thanks life and stuff. Your blog didnt have an email link, so not sure you will get this. If you need any advice or help we would be glad to help.
:)
Post a Comment